I need help from LL, one of my accounts is gone!

Akamar Zuta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Not only that, but it no longer shows in the SL persons searched. I logged into that account, Hannah Amir, just a few weeks ago and no, I didn't delete it.

It wasn't premium, I played as a free player. Nobody else lives here so someone else simply using my computer isn't possible. As for the others, who knows.

Edit: Derp! I see what went wrong. Solved

4 answers to this question

Yup, you're right.  It's gone.  You may have had accumulating debts (land fees?  group fees? .... ) that ate up the account balance.  If you had a payment method registered, Linden Lab would have continued to charge those fees to it.  If you had no payment method, though, they might have simply cancelled the account.  I think it's time to call the LL billing office to find out.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

Any of several things may have happened.

1.  It was a Premium account, your credit card expired, and LL could not collect on your charges.  After some period of being unable to get paid, they'll delete the account.

2.  Someone got hold of your password, maybe because you fell for a phishing scam.  They took all your money and then deleted your account, just because they could.

3.  Your account was used, by you or by someone who got access to it, to commit serious Terms of Service violations, and it was deleted by Linden Lab.

4.  A roommate, family member, or someone who has access to your computer, logged in and deleted your account.  This is quite easy to do if you left "remember my password" checked or if your browser or password manager logs you in to the site automatically.

To find out what happened, and whether anything can be done about it, you'll need to file a Support Case using the Help/Support link at the top of the page.

EDIT:  Solved?  Great!  But don't keep us in suspense...what was the problem?

• Like 2

When you register for a premium account, you get a sign-up bonus of L$1,000, deposited directly into your Second Life account once your premium membership has been active for 45 consecutive days. Weekly Linden dollar rewards (stipend) As a premium member, you receive a weekly stipend of $L300, whether you log in or not .never received, I receive 1,000 lindens and the weekly salary from my signature to date .

Contact the Linden Lab billing office. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:<br><br>US/Canada: 800-294-1067<br>France: 0805-101-490<br>Germany: 0800-664-5510<br>Japan: 0066-33-132-830<br>Portugal: 800-814-450<br>Spain: 800-300-560<br>UK: 0800-048-4646<br>Brazil: 0800-762-1132<br><br>Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277<br>**Note: Support is offered only in English

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.