I got banned from a place for no reason?

Ra Beltis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

" then the admin there ejected and banned me for no reason...a guy There was another admin but he didnt do anything and didnt help me at all. He said I have "2 Accounts" and that previous account was messing up the place. He thinks that is me. I really like that place, enjoy it. Help me

Edit: Sorry, I mistaked the place...its "Magic Moments"..

3 answers to this question

Sim/Land owners can ban whomever they choose without a reason.  If you feel it was wrong and you really want to return, then you need to talk to the owner and explain the situation.  Linden Lab will not get involved in a resident-to-resident dispute.

--Cinn

PS Would also be a good idea to remove the name from your post since that is against the forum rules as posted under Community Help.

• Like 1

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Ra.

Firstly, I'm wondering why you like the place, how often you've been going so far.  If you've been a regular visitor there, why would the admin suddenly take a dislike to you? 

Generally, I'm wondering why the admin at Magic Moments would think you are an alt of someone else.

(It's Friday, indulge me!)

Anyone want to go across and see if there is a Redzone/similar device???

I do - but am not currently in a position to log in to world.

My Friday alarm bells are sounding.

Whether you've been ejected/rejected from Magic Moments for a good reason or no reason at all, it's a big wide world full of great places, and I'd suggest you move on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.