I'm a premium member and I'd like one of the two story houses in Meadowbrook, how do I get it?

2012Daisy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a premium member and currently have a 512m parcel as a bonus in Meadowbrook. I have a single story home but when I am in my home and I click on owners panel and I got to the page that lets me set up my home when I click on complete sets and chose one of the two story homes I doesn't let me change my home it still gives me the single story, can you tell me how come I can't get one of those homes??? Also I have not recieved my stipend for this week.

I tried what you told me to do but when I click on Meadow brook and it says choose your home it only gives me the quad option so I have not chosen one yet, will the meadowbrook area give other options and not just the quad?

I seen another post regarding this same issue and saw that someone replied you have to wait until a home becomes available, well I walked all around meadowbrook before I abandoned my home and there are plenty empty two stories the two story I want is number 138 in meadowbrook who do I talk to to get that particular home???

2 answers to this question

If you want to change your Linden Home, you have to abandon the one you already have.  Be sure to pick up all your stuff first by taking each item that you may have rezzed back to your inventory individually --- NOT together as a lump.  Then stand in your home and open World >> About Land . Click the Abandon Land button.  You will then be free to go throught the process of choosing a new home, the same way you picked this one.  You can do that up to 5 times in one day.  Not all home styles are always available, however, so be patient.

Stipends are paid VERY early in the morning (PST) on Tuesdays.  If you became a member today after the week's stipend was paid, you will get your first one next Tuesday.

• Like 1

You can't get a specific house.  All you can do is specify the style you want.  It's completely random as to whether you get a one or two story "Meadowbrook" style, because there's no distinction between them, they are both "Meadowbrook".

You must Abandon the home you don't like and apply again.  It's like playing the lottery.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4569 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.