A simple fix that apparently solved my Direct Delivery issues.

iAntonio Vyper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,  I have lately updated all my store to DD in a row. But... in the last week I noticed a small percentage of items, and always the exact same ones, were Undelivered. The test delivery (to myself) worked for all these items,though. After I've read about issues with no-standard characters in the Object name, I tried and renamed all the items with some ASCII chars I used (in example I used to add "◥NEW◤" to the new arrivals). Well, since I replaced them all, seems that all the last deliveries had 100% success, and DD works great to me after this simple fix (crossing my fingers for future, though ^L^), and I've just thought to share -or confirm, I'm sure some already solved this way- this tip.

Thank you for posting this iAntono. Several folks have reported this same issue and it is covered in JIRA WEB-4580 - Direct Delivery Issue - Item named with unicode characters causes order/payment system to fail

ETA: If you have any orders that were delivered but you did not receive payment, file a Support Ticket. Full instructions are HERE. Make sure you include the Marketplace Order numbers of all sales that have not paid. They are "pushing through" any orders that got stuck due to the Unicode characters issue.

Thanks Darrius for the links you provided. I did a quick check in my transaction history and apparently seems everything is ok (no L$ loss). I can just confirm some of my friends/testers reported to me they got again the item with the updated name in their Received Items folder. My items are almost all Copy or Mod/Copy, so in my case this is not a problem (I can't confirm if someone have got twice a transfer-only item though, paying only for 1).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.