Does anyone know how to remove this from inventory?

dogmouse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I recently purchased a pose ball, and when it was delivered, it left this behind in my inventory (its the grey square that says "received items").  I cant delete it, because when i select it, the "delete" option is greyed out. 

Anyone?

Thanks if you can help!

Mouse

inv prob.jpg

In V3 and Firestorm, it looks different.  It's a mini window at the bottom of the inventory box that opens and closes via a drop down button and makes it a lot easer to sort your newly received MP items into the correct folders because it remains there even as  you scroll up or down in  your inventory. 

The reason the Received Items folder looks that way is because the Phoenix developers forgot to include the icon for it in the last version they released.  It's fixed in the latest version (1.6.1.1691), which means you need to update.

From the Phoenix Viewer website (http://www.phoenixviewer.com/):

Important Phoenix Viewer Update 1.6.1.1691

This is a VERY important update!

Most important in this release and a reason you really all need to update is because in version 1600 we missed a very important inventory folder icon for Direct Delivery. LL will be enabling this feature on March 21st and without this update you're inventory window will become "Visibly" broken.

Hope this helps ...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

The reason the Received Items folder looks that way is because the Phoenix developers forgot to include the icon for it in the last version they released.  It's fixed in the latest version (1.6.1.1691), which means you need to update.

From the Phoenix Viewer website (
):

Important Phoenix Viewer Update 1.6.1.1691

This is a VERY important update!

Most important in this release and a reason you really all need to update is because in version 1600 we missed a very important inventory folder icon for Direct Delivery. LL will be enabling this feature on March 21st and without this update you're inventory window will become "Visibly" broken.

Hope this helps ...Dres

Exactly so:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4459 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.