can't remove a folder outside of my main inventory and anytime I try to move it I crashed,

Cybertgirl Gynoid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a folder outside my main inventory and I can't remove or deleted..  Also I received an item from Markeptplace by Direct Delivery and now I have a big Square on my inventory that I can't remove either and it is taking so much space of my screen as I open my inventory.. I am using Phoenis Viewer... any Info would be of help.

Cybergirl Gynoid

3 answers to this question

If the folder you're talking about is called "Library," it's a default folder containing "starter stuff" - clothes and skins and shapes offered for free to newbies. The outfit you started SL with is in there, as are many other options. You cannot delete the library folder, though there is a way to hide it. I don't recall how, right at this moment; I just ignore it.

As for "a big square in your inventory," I'm not sure; I haven't yet ordered anything from DD and haven't experienced this.

I have a folder outside my main inventory and I can't remove or deleted.

I have had such folders too! But they disappeard before I was aware. Try clearing cache.

Also I received an item from Markeptplace by Direct Delivery and now I have a big Square on my inventory that I can't remove either and it is taking so much space of my screen as I open my inventory

if you are using a third-party viewer, the Received items pane appears as an inventory folder named Received items

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Shopping-in-the-Second-Life-Marketplace/ta-p/700189#Section_.2

The "big square" is called your Received Items folder.  Whenever you receive a purchase from Marketplace, that's where it arrives, so you don't have to go searching all over inventory to find it.  It should minimize to a single bar at the bottom of your inventory, just below your Library folder, if you click on it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4450 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.