Post DD Check - Active Field - I Suggest Everyone Do This Check

TaraSimone Sixpence

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After finishing some 4500 items and using also a suggestion from Darrius, which I thank him for, though this took at least 10X the amount of time it should due to the snail pace of the Web Site, I decided to check my listings, which was a good thing I did.

I set it to 100 per page and had 46 pages to check. In approximately 200 items (they seem to come in batches and I think I know why this happened but it is not important), everything was okay except the Green Active Check was greyed out.

When I clicked to go to the item it said on top "Item Not Available".  So I went to the list page by page, and looked down to make sure everything was "Direct" and all appeared as "Active". As I said I found quite a few which had moved over correctly but were not active.

The simple thing to do in this case is to simply check the greyed out area. A small circle will appear and the item will be activated.

A very important hint: If you have more than one item on the page that is "inactive" you can click on each greyed out check one after the other, and you do not have to do this one at at time. The system will activate every item you clicked on, usually without timing out.

I strongly suggest all that have done the DD upgrade to check their listings for this. It can be a long process due to the snail's pace of the web site, but you may discover items all listed correctly but not active. To activate them just use the instructions above. And again you need not do one a at time. You can do all that appear on a page together in one swoop.

These items do NOT appear in Unlisted or Unavailable, so you will have to check with the ALL column to make sure.

Active Check Box.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.