Must use newest Linden Viewer at all times for DD?

Nama Gearz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been looking around for an answer to this and haven't seen anything yet, but:

I detest the Linden viewers. If I get one just to update my marketplace listings, log off and hop onto my other viewer of choice, will my items still be delivered? Or do I HAVE to be tied to a new viewer that has a Merchant outbox at all times?

You only need a viewer that offers Merchant Outbox for the purposes of uploading.

Current choices are LL viewer 3, Firestorm 4 and i've heard that Niran's and Dolphin might have it too.

Be clear about this that at the current time there is no known viewer 1 style that supports this function and although you might see a Merchant Outbox folder, that alone is insufficient, there needs to be the menu option to upload to marketplace.

Also, it doesn't have to be a super powered PC to do this, the viewer settings can be turned right down, stand on a blank platform in the sky while you do this if performance is an issue. Complaints about rez times or mesh or other are just not relevant here, the ONLY function required is to copy items from inventory to the outbox and press Send to Marketplace.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.