I won a L$ prize at a club event earlier and I still haven't received it.

QueenPenguin422

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I regularly attend a club called the Fire Escape on SL (in the region Icanhaz) and they have events where people can win Lindens. I won at an event earlier and still have not received my L$ prize. I know for a fact that this has nothing to do with the club because this has happened once before and the owners of the club had to give me THEIR Lindens and be reimbursed. I'm wondering what is going on with the servers that keeps raising this issue. How long will it take before I get my prize?

3 answers to this question

Unless you have something in your transaction history saying they payed the lindens to you, I'm afraid there just is no way to prove the club actually gave the money to you. Unless they provide a transcript stating the money was indeed transferred, of course. If this is the case, perhaps contacting billing support is in order...

- Luc -

• Like 1

The transfer of linden between parties is a 2 transaction process.  The person sending the linden will see a debit transaction in their transaction history and the person receiving the linden will see a credit transaction.  If you did not receive the linden and you do not have a credit transaction, then you need to contact the person sending and notify them.  They can then check their transaction history for the debit transaction.  If the debit transaction is there, then they can file a support ticket to LL for a Linden$ Issue.  Likewise if they have no debit transaction in their transaction history then their contest object didn't work and no linden were transferred.

--Cinn

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4470 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.