rift dragon

GLaDOS9000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help, i have no idea how everyone is getting a rift dragon, i really want one and it seems confusing how to get one.

I need some good information please. Is it for sale in a vendor? or do i have to do something else.

i found note cards about this at KZK...some mesh dragon avatar people have got....

If anyone can out there, please tell me about the rift dragon because im confused how to find it.....something to do with a treasure hunt is all i know and i have some texture showing the mesh design....

need as many answers as i can get...

2 answers to this question

It's a hunting event that is going on until the end of March. The Rift Dragons are free, as long as you can find them. They are all hidden within the main store. You just have to look around for these little, green cubes and follow the clues.

You can get the clues by going up to the big, green sign when you first teleport in, and looking up. At the top of the sign, you'll see a floating, green cube. Click that, and it will give you all the information you need to find the dragons. There are 6 Rift Dragon avatars total. Good luck.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.