A friend paid me 200L but it never showed up on my account. Checked everything, it's nowhere.

HalimahYetundeOkoye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

It's quite possible that your friend thought he gave you L$200, but actually gave it to someone else by mistake.  There are many ways to do that:

1. Click on the wrong person in a crowd

2. Click on a transparent object between yourself and the intended recipient, or on something over his shoulder.

3. Look up the wrong recipient's name in the People chooser (Many names look alike, after all.)

4. Mistake someone's user name for the intended recipient's Display Name

Your friend can find out exactly who he did pay the L$200 to by looking in the Transaction History on his dashboard at secondlife.com.  Unless the person he gave it to is very understanding and willing to return it, the L$ is probably gone.  Just be glad that it was only L$200 ( about 80 cents) and not L$20,000.

I checked the transaction history. It was sent to Hali. She was the only one there at the time. I know it isn't much and I am glad it wasn't more but...next time it could be. There is a transaction number for it. Is there someone I can contact? thanx for your help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4432 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.