Unable to get an account specific issue resolved due to being a free account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have only a couple of things to suggest. Charolotte's excellent answer covers the rest. :)

Did you try to change the profile in the viewers own web browser? Do you have cookies and javascript enabled in prefs? Have you tried to edit and save changes using an external web browser? Different ones?

- Luc -

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I have only a couple of things to suggest. Charolotte's excellent answer covers the rest. :)

Did you try to change the profile in the viewers own web browser? Do you have cookies and javascript enabled in prefs? Have you tried to edit and save changes using an external web browser? Different ones?

- Luc -

• Like 1

Hi Bactine. I know earlier others were having issues with their profiles, so perhaps the site itself was experiencing problems, I was not affected so perhaps since not all of your accounts were affected it was a hit or miss kinda thing. Now, have you never been able to modify your profile, or just today? If it was never, then you have an issue for sure. If it was just today, perhaps it will resolve itself.

Now, as to live support. Their only purpose is to direct you to submit a ticket or to flip a switch if they have access to that switch. When submitting a support ticket, choose the one that most closely resembles your issue. Then once it is submitted, the next day submit a follow up comment to it saying that your issue is still open. Usually you will receive an answer on the third day.

Now, I would suggest you do all that and talk to a supervisor, they may surprise you.

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.