what does "Frame load interrupted by policy change" mean?

mona21441488303259

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

This just happened to me as well. I cannot fix the issue. Tried everything the previous post suggested. Last year, I remember a few people trying out Second Life and face exactly the same 'video play back' problem. I could not help them thinking that there was something wrong with their machine/install etc... because it was working on mine. Now with a new laptop, I am facing the same problem ... Please HELP

I am unable to view profiles.  I get the message "Frame load interrputed by policy change."  This as of 6/29/2012.  I've tried everything I've found in the way of suggestions to resolve this, but still unable to view any profile, including my own.

It means that you'll have to wait. Always look at the Grid Status page when you have a question about a service interruption.

[updated] Partial Web Service Outages

[updated 8:45am PDT, 30 June 2012] We are continuing to work to restore some web services, including wiki.secondlife.com and my.secondlife.com. Please continue to monitor this blog for further information.

[Posted 9:25pm PDT, 29 June 2012] We’re working to re-route or restore some of our Web services. The Second Life Wiki is the most prominent outage; however, profile retrieval and related services are also failing for some Residents. We’ll keep you posted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4329 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.