why cant I buy lindens......please read hope it helps u

Lexy Steamer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi Everyone.....

I also couldn't buy any lindens and I just called Linden Labs and they suggested i used a different Brower, FireFox and WAAAH LA...... it worked, i GOT MY LINDENS...... Would be nice if they would actually post this on someones Question as it would solve alot of peoples problems alot quicker. 

Hope this works for everyone else that is having the same problem!!!!!

Good Luck. ^,,^

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

If your question is marked as solved, then it is available as an answer when someone fills in a new question with a similar title.  However, if a question is never marked as solved, it will not.

This has been a struggle for this Answers blog/forum ever since they went to this particular software.

--Cinn

We do suggest that solution for some users.  As you may have discovered, though, it is hard to search this Answers forum for previous solutions.  Also, this particular forum is often dealing with emerging issues, so it is not unusual to find a mix of successful and less successful suggestions among the threads.  That's what happens as we are tryng to find solutions to brand new problems.  Over time, the most successful solutions find their way into Knowledge Base articles, which are usually a more consistent source for "what works" than the forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.