Viewer help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking for an easy to navigate viewer that allows for multiple tattoo and alpha layers.  I currently use phoenix and while it's easy to navigate I dislike only being able to wear one tattoo layer and one alpha layer.  I have tried the SL viewer multiple times but I can't figure it out!   Any suggestions on other viewers to try? 

If you like Phoenix I strongly suggest upgrading to Firestorm.  It is created by the same people who created Phoenix.  It is a 2.0 viewer, but I encourage you to take the time to learn it. (Plus, 1.x viewers will eventually be obsolete so it's best to try and learn it now before you are forced to do so).  Once you do, you will find it's very easy to navigate, organized, and allows for multiple tattoo/clothing layers as well as many other REALLY helpful features.  It's found at phoenixviewer.com just like the phoenix viewer was.  I really love Firestorm!  

Best of luck! :) 

Ceka Cianci wrote:

is there a certain link to these? i've tried to find mine on google and can't seem to find it..

As far as I can tell Google no-longer crawls the pages. Or they're done in a way that somehow doesn't make them discoverable very easily (which is why I think the majority of this thread is redundant).

However you can find your own at:-

http://world.secondlife.com/resident/ + your UUID.

ETA: After checking, they're not crawled by Google or other search engines because of meta-tagging.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.