My membership plot in Scamp will not let me stay on SL for more than a few moment

Wasp Thor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My membership plot in Scamp will not let me stay on for more than a few moments.

It will not let me build or visit. It was not this way when I got it. I could work on it for hours at a time.

At the moment I rent space in another sim and it works fine.

SCAMP IS A DISASTER AND A WASTE OF MONEY

3 answers to this question

Hello Wasp. Is the problem general for all the residents? Did you contact someone else who lives there? What about the estate owner? Also do you have a question? If so, we will be glad to help. On the other side, if you are in mood for discussion, it would be better to post it under general discussion category in SL Forums.

Scamp is a Mainland sim, so the landowner is Linden Lab.  According to http://www.gridsurvey.com/display.php?id=8392 , the sim is on line and accessible. 

• Have you tried teleporting to Preston, Spike, or one of the other nearby sims and walking into Scamp? 
  • Have you been sure not to wear an excessive number of scripted attachments when you try to TP to Scamp?
  • If you can get into the sim, have you checked the sim's status with your Statistics Bar (CTRL + Shift + 1)? If the sim FPS is significantly below 45 or the Dilation is well below 1.0, the sim could have a lag problem that makes you unstable. 
  • Have you tried rebooting your own router recently? Unplug it from the power for a few minutes and then plug it back in.
  • You're not using wireless, are you?
  • If you are a Premium member, have you contacted Live Chat?

BTW, what is a "membership plot"?  I have been in SL for 5 years and have never heard of the term.  I assumed at first that you meant you were in a Linden Home somewhere, but that's clearly not your meaning. Just curious .....

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.