Unable to upload error took too many Ls from me?

Nasuke Omizu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When i was trying to upload a certain texture, it gave me an error saying it was unable to upload, after trying it a couple of times i decided to re-log, when i logged on my Ls were taken from me for everytime i tried, and i want to know what this is about? I lost my Ls on the same exact textures and it got me kind of mad that the errors were a bit misleading

4 answers to this question

I'm guessing from the way you phrased your question that you DID in fact get the texture to upload.  If that is the case, I'm not really sure you can do much about it.  If you have been charged and did not get the texture uploaded, then a support ticket is probably your best option.  Or talk to someone at Live Chat if you have a premium account and see if they can offer assistance.

--Cinn

This happens now and then. That is one reason why so many folks use third party viewers that let you upload (and use) temporary textures. They turn to gray eventually but you can try different versions of a graphic and not pay for YOUR mistakes OR the upload servers :D.  No cost in involved and if the upload server isn't a happy camper you aren't out any lindens. If that ever happens again, DON'T try uploading again. Wait at least and hour. Better bet is to use a viewer that will let you test with no cost. 

I absolutely understand the frustration.
I have had that issue in the past.

I found out that the best thing to do when this upload error message occurs is to relog.

Of course for a few 10 Lindens 'lost' the ticket is perhaps not worth it. Yet it is money that disappears from ones account without consent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.