buying L's

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone else having problems buying currency? I've tried buying L's from my dashboard and inworld.. but, LL says it cannot complete the transaction. I've tried with a couple alts too but no go. My tier is due and I'm broke! OMDAMN I've never had this problem in all the yrs I've been on SL... Any ideas?

:matte-motes-shocked:

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

Is anyone else having problems buying currency? I've tried buying L's from my dashboard and inworld.. but, LL says it cannot complete the transaction. I've tried with a couple alts too but no go. My tier is due and I'm broke! OMDAMN I've never had this problem in all the yrs I've been on SL... Any ideas?

:matte-motes-shocked:

go and check to make sure your payment info is the one you are wanting to use..

for some reason a week or so ago mine was reverted to older payment info..and a few others had the same problem.

check to make sure  yours is ok as well..

i had to put my CC back in for my payment information..

I really hate seeing that beign messed with when really it is only our place to change it..

there really should be some sort of notice for everyone to go check their info on file, it's been happening a lot over the last several weeks. I could see this causing some folks serious issues with overdrafts or other penalties that could stem from the wrong cc info being in your account. I was lucky because mine just reverted to an old card that was expired, but for someone else it could cause worse problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.