my SL game environment keep blinking and refreshing, and the hair sometimes iike a big ball

Gothromanic Exonar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello Gothromanic and welcome to SL Forums. Sounds like a graphics issue. It would be helpful to post your graphics card for a better answer. You can edit your post (Options on the right --> Edit) adding more details. My first suggestions are:

1. Download the last drivers for your graphics card. If this doesn't work or if you have already have them,
  2. Disable VBO under Preferences --> Graphics --> Hardware in V3 and also HTTP textures under Menu Develop (Ctrl+Alt+Q) and see if that makes any difference.
  • Like 1

I agree with LoveAngeL's answer.  I would begin with checking drivers for graphics card are up-to-date.

If the problem continues, it could be that your graphics card is wearing out - they unfortunately don't last forever and Second Life really does work them hard.

Please add more to this thread if you need further help, or find a happy solution to your problem, by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post and "edit".

I wish you luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4460 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.