I need help.

Ekrei Bravin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need help with an issue from a Linden. I dont have premium for live chat and I cant afford Premium currently.

I went to rez this project out on the ground, (my cluster of objects happened to have 1 no copy / no mod object in it). When I rezzed it out, I got the message "Object Failed to Rez" .. Then Poof, its gone. I need this back, I have hours of work invested in this I would higly rather not have to go back.

Please if someone knows a linden that can help, please have them contact me about my issue.

Submit a support ticket.  Basics can submit support tickets just as premium members can.  Your choices are limited since you are basic though.  It's just the way it is........you're playing for free and others who are paying will get a little sooner response but LL won't ignore you because you are basic.

Support tickets are a joke if your not a premium member.  You don't get any help.  All you get after waiting weeks is a form letter in your email that half the time doesn't even look like they read your ticket because it the information has nothing to do with your problem.  Then they close the ticket and say its resolved.  The other half of the time they just close the ticket without responding at all and mark it resolved.

Ekrei, unfortunately I don't think  your going to get your items back.  I've had that happen and never got it back, even when I had full concierge service back in the day.

Sometimes the item will show up much later, sometimes never. Unfortunately it was eaten and there is not really anything they can do about it. Since it poofed before it rezzed, a sim rollback will not solve it either.

I lost an adorable and brand new monkey bar set I had bought for my old park, that way. And some other stuff, before I realized what was going on.  (I thought it was typical lag.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.