Marketplace problem

xRomanticThug

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've recently bought a hair and a skin from the marketplace and after a few days I have entered into the the game and I have found that there weren't anyware. I've searched for them, but nothing. Than I went on the site to take a look at the history. The 2 items were marked as 'delivered' or somthing like that.

What can I do,  where can I find them? I want my money back if nothing will happen.

Non-delivery is such a problem with the marketplace I just reccommend that people never purchase from it. Use it to search for what you want, then go to the inworld store to make the purchase.

The only way to get your stuff (or get your money back) is to contact the creator./store owner. If the transaction is showing in your history it will show in theirs too, so they will know you genuinely bought it. Most of them will be happy to re-deliver.

Hello. If you were away for few days is possible the deliveries to be capped. All residents have an inbox in world which can save up to 25 notifications. If you have more, you lose them. Follow Matty's suggestion and contact the merchant. If you don't get a reply (be patient) you can also submit a ticket --> Marketplace --> Failed Marketplace delivery including the order number and the name of the item that failed to be delivered.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.