Is it Just My Imagination?

Lasher Oh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lasher Oh wrote:

Is it just my imagination or has a short thread about Magic Boxes not working and or suddenly failing, been deleted?.

I've looked up and down and inside out but  can't find it. maybe the post I contributed to it yesterday was just a dream.

^L^

Its not your imagination.  For whatever reason LL Commerce team seems to be real sensitive to the reporting problems that they somehow created over the past few days.  They removed my thread earlier this week where Arwen and I were talking about what we were seeing and they removed another Merchant's thread that has seen similar issues.

The Moderator informed me that he/she removed my thread and LL has escalated my reported problem and would get back to me.  Why LL is gagging our discussion on the topic is pretty scary.  Our threads are not violating any TOS and it helps gather how big the issue is and helps inform other merchants that the problem they are seeing is not just their problem.

I am not sure LL is gagging this.

LL Moderator.... why have you been instructed to remove all threads related to this issue?

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

Because they make money from the sales and not when people actually get off their butts and go to the stores instead
;)

True Alicia on that theory and as a possible reason why LL is trying to hide this Transaction reporting problem.  BUT, of all the countless problems on MP that are talked about on this Merchant forums.... delayed deliveries, failed deliveries, bugs with filters, poor search... etc etc etc... which are not removed as threads by the moderator...

why has Mike the Moderator been told my LL Commerce to gag any talk about this one problem.  This problem does not even directly impact the MP shopper... it only directly impacts the Merchants.  So your theory starts eroding why they are gagging this one topic.

My guess is that we have all started to expose symptoms of a much bigger flaw in the up coming DD deployment and Brooke and company want to shut down any fears of DD.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4533 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.