same problem as before

Randy Steamer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Peggy is right... we are clueless. Peggy helps dozens of people. I help a few every day or so. I have no idea who I helped yesterday. Too many names flying past. No one will remember you and your problems. Few of us are going to take the time to search for your posts and figure out what you are talking about. You are making it hard on us.

Forums are arranged in threads so that we can have a conversation without having to remember who's who and whats up. Use one thread per problem. Please follow up in that thread. Otherwise, you just annoy people. Plus you really screw yourself over. If I think a person will need additional help I sometimes subscribe to the tread so I will know when they come back with a follow up post. If you post in a different thread, I may or may not find it.

Hello again. At first noone, if i am right, suggested to uninstall the viewer and download / install again. This has nothing to do with your issues. We suggested to clear manually your cache. I hope that you did that. If it didin't work, sounds a connectivity issue for me. You can check it at http://www.speedtest.net/ If it is slow (less than 1Mbps), reboot your modem / router leting it closed for at least 2-3 mins and try again. Contact your ISP to see if there is a problem with your line. If you use wireless connection, simply avoid it (it is no recommended for SL) and prefer direct cable connection instead. Experiment also with your maximum bandwidth until to find the best setting for your system (under preferences --> setup). This is something important too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.