I just started, and i tried to log in with my username but it said for me to put in my full name?

L0LJk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok, so I have been trying to log into my account, and when i do with just my user name it says : "you need to enter both the first and last name of your avatar into the user name feild, then log in again." I think i might've skipped a step when i was signing up because it wouldn't let me pass even when i downloaded the software twice, so i reloaded the page and it took my to my home. If i did skip a step is there a way for me to go back and change it? >____<

5 answers to this question

Hello L0LJk and welcome to SL and SL Forums. I don't understand why a new user downloads and try to start with a Third-Party Viewer and with the official one which you can download here: http://secondlife.com/support/downloads/ Which viewer do you use? You have no something to change just to use the Last Name "Resident" as Cinn already suggested. If you want to add something else (more details or something more specific about your problem) you can edit your post (Options on the right --> Edit). There are points in your post which i can't understand like "i downloaded the software twice, so i reloaded the page and it took my to my home".

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4625 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.