ITEM NOT DELIVERED

Robbyn1488311857

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I made a purchase and the item was not delivered, I sent a message to the store owner .

Below is the message sent and the reply

Robbyn

Hi I keep getting an error

Order #1282812090
Order Status: Delivery Partially Failed
Total items: 1
Order Total: L$75
Recipients: Kattianna
View invoice

.::Beverly 7 ::. Only 75L
Sold by SueMoria Emerald Visit The Store Review Product 41782441 L$75 1 L$0

1 item failed with the error: Not started

Can you please send me this item if its still available

suemoria.emerald

its market place problem i can not control the web site delivery.. And do not repeat buy unless you have been refunded by marketplace

to date I have not gotten anything can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue without having to spend another 75L to get the shoe again

Thank you

Robbyn

3 answers to this question

Hello Robbyn. At first you must to remove the names of the residents and also the message you got. They are against Community Guidelines. You can describe with your own words the substance of the reply. About your problem now. If the merchant(s) can't refund or replace the stuff, you have to submit a  a ticket --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, include the order number and the name(s) of the item(s) that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

From the Knowledge Base "Unreceived items":

Unreceived items

Has it been more than 24 hours since you ordered? If so, contact the merchant, explain what happened, and politely request redelivery of the item. If it has been less than 24 hours, please be patient and check again later. If the merchant doesn't respond, you can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

Slow deliveries may currently be more noticeable because you now have a cart to which you can add multiple items. (This wasn't the case with the old Xstreet, which closed for purchases in October 2010.) Unfortunately, we can only send so many items at a time.

32px-KBnote.png Note: There are several interrelated causes that slow down delivery. We are hard at work on creating a faster and more reliable Marketplace system that will soon make Magic Boxes obsolete.

It IS a marketplace problem, as the merchant pointed out, but:

1.  The merchant wouldn't lose anything by sending you a new pair, assuming that the shoes are no transfer.  She already has your money.

2. The shoes are probably copy / mod (If they aren't, don't buy them), so there's no risk to the merchant if she redelivers

3.  It's a L$75 pair of shoes. That's about 30 cents US -- less than a pack of gum, so you wouldn't lose much if they were never delivered.  It sure would be nice to have the shoes, but ....

4.  Since the merchant clearly doesn't care whether you buy anything else or recommend her store to a friend, I'd just chalk it up to a crummy experience and walk away.  And tell all your friends.  :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.