Lock in my avi

LuckyMoon Jiagu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Did you change completely? Try a character test; the easiest way is to simply open your library, grab a default folder that contains ALL necessary elements (I use Girl Next Door), and drag it onto your avi. You can also try replacing your outfit with a "big" outfit you've saved, if you have one. This SHOULD get rid of anything you're wearing that might be keeping your avi small. Also, are you using an viewer with RLV? You could possibly be wearing something with RLV controls that isn't allowing you to take it off, in which case you need to turn off RLV, relog, and log back in before you can remove the item.

Hi LuckyMoon & welcome to SL Answers,

I create outfits for most of my clothing and though I don't change my shape/size, if you create an outfit for a full size avi you'll find you wont have this problem again.

Try checking in your "Current Outfit" folder, what you may find is you are wearing a "Tiny" skin, that is what I suspect is stopping you from changing. You'll need to replace that skin with another for a full size avi and then you should be right.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.