When can I start Profesional work in linden lab GOD blesed linden lab I love linden lab teem ....

sicilijano Sosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When can I start Profesional work in linden lab GOD blesed linden lab I love linden lab teem ....

I meen that much people with rang and school is down of me and work for linden so I wona work for linden lab imidetly like texnikal director prosperity new texnology corect wrongs spy world where is wrongs in oll and corect upload new contryes and so on much Job i wona work for linden lab

Zvko

6 answers to this question

Put together your best resume and send it to Linden Lab (LoveAngel posted the link).  It seems English is not your first language so I would suggest you get someone who is fluent in English to help  you with a cover letter where you can tell Linden Lab what your native language is......it's entirely possible that someone with fluency in a language other than English would be an asset to the Linden Lab work force.  However, if English is your first language, you got a problem.

Like Irene, I read some of your past posts.  From those posts it's pretty obvious that you don't understand what this section of the forums is all about.  Answers is for residents who might be experiencing some problems with some aspect of Second Life.  It's not designed for discussions (if you noticed there is no way to reply to anyone who responds to a "question"....that's not a very good way for a forum to work but it's the way this sections does work.  You live with what you have).  You're past posts are not asking for help (actually, they are rather difficult to understand........I'm not sure what the purpose of many of your posts were).  Anyone seriously wanting to work for a specific company would try a little harder to intelligently communicate and attempt to display some of that intelligence on a public forum.  Especially a forum provided by the company you wish to work for.  It's for that reason, I don't think you are serious about wanting to work for Linden Lab.  Also anyone wanting to work for a company would find the address, find the employment opportunities the company offers without having to ask how to do that.  It's not difficult.  The link is at the bottom of every page on this forum.  Anyone applying for a job should expect the company they are applying to, to do an initial search on their site for anything the applicant has posted in the past.........you're posts indicate that you are not serious about wanting a job.  I doubt your resume will get much attention.

Thank you very much how I answer you I Razim nenudite job linden labs because I feel that I am not an American or a German, therefore I am second-class citizen is such that you learn a little wisdom to negradi Wirtualna Economy and Development of the already assembled team of people who all work installed very unprofessional vendors such as earth and rich people pay the builders to sell their goods for a linden Linden or 0, and so kill any possibility that people have a healthy economy and they are trying to sell the land to force a neide all I care about nemislim any rich man to introduce the job with linden Labem because you feel unprofessional company company that rewards the rich without any quality obziraq had no future money alone eat your feet if not for development.

How I see no future second life from a couple of reasons I will not say because I do not even pay 1 linden and do not want to do in Second Life as I see it all assembled vampiti rob money via Skype team corncrake in boston linden meinstory the sellers are not montiranti popularity of the goods or killer prices and quality merchandise for people who have an interest to see in any case, very well done good I see a lot of competition in a group of people, linden lab who just want the money for himself and no development I will fight with all my heart that This healthy competition comes linden lab run down and when to raise the linden lab from the ashes of the phoenix, who will remember that there is some zivko bajic 4ruku ljubazi offered a job and you said you did not know of the Second World War or blicpic krig like PC game geramn bload reach or we're not American and nerazumem my native language is montenegro or serbian and I am available to you 24 hours and love you very precisely what you need is love to you all do anything wrong, and the economy is dying because designers are masters heroes copy of entire teams of designers Pc games if linden kazzne pay for such a ras hmmmmmmmmmmmmm that it will be the same unreason where the wrong teem NASA has a lot of mistakes but mine is to teach you to have nothing of it and like me spamming vampiti and many want me to remove my membership and my students a few I for one reason American and jealousy is a vicious disease BOG with you and thank you for the job

Zivko Bajic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.