Sign in to follow this  
Cheri Lynwood

How do I upload picture on marketplace?

Question

12 answers to this question

I found this link for your store profile:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-Marketplace-store/ta-p/700191#Section_.2

This link talks about product photos but doesn't state exactly "how" to add product photos. I'm guessing product photos are part of the magic box set-up.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-market-your-products/ta-p/700181#Section_.3

I don't sell, just trying to help.

Product pictures are uploaded by clicking on the Upload an image button in the Images section of the Edit Item Listing.  Its not hidden and very obvious, so somehow I suspect you are asking about some other picture somewhere else.  Just can't think of what that might be. :smileyfrustrated:

--Cinn

Take product picture, save to your hard drive

Open Marketplace

Click My Marketplace

Click Merchant Home

Click Manage Inventory

Select item

Select Edit Item

Scroll down near the bottom.  There is a space where you can upload an image from your hard drive.

(It may be obvious to Cinnamon, but it sure wasn't to me!  I only have one item on the Marketplace, and I haven't done this process in a long time.)

There is no upload image or add image option at the edit product. The list stops at Available quantity.

The following fields are missing.

• Images
  • Animated GIF
  • Downloadable PDF
  • Related Items
  • Demo Item
  • Listing Enhancements
  • Revenue Distributions
  • Like 1

I am having this same issue.  The first time I listed an item I had the option to upload the photo, now I no longer even seem to have the option on the edit page.  Any ideas?

Hello.

I'm having a problem with uploading a picture to my object in the marketplace. I can upload a picture but when I do that, The whole page gots blanco. And when I reload it, the picture didn't save. 

the solution i found for this problem is weird. i had the same issue since yesterday. no image upload button appeared on my object s edit page. so i followed this step.. my marketplace / merchant home/ my listings.

i clicked on item name  and opened it in another window. there s a revise your item button on the right upper page above the price thing.. i clicked on it and there i reached an edit page, in which photo upload button is available under available quantity. hope it helps someone. i found this by chance. and it has been working good so far.

i should thank myself.. i got the same problem again. and while searching for a solution i found my own answer. and it worked again :)) nice to be able to help myself many years later lol

the solution i found for this problem is weird. i had the same issue since yesterday. no image upload button appeared on my object s edit page. so i followed this step.. my marketplace / merchant home/ my listings.

i clicked on item name and opened it in another window. there s a revise your item button on the right upper page above the price thing.. i clicked on it and there i reached an edit page, in which photo upload button is available under available quantity. hope it helps someone. i found this by chance. and it has been working good so far.

Jack, thank you so much for posting your answer!  I was having the same problem as EverAll and your solution made it really easy for me to upload my pictures.