How do I upload picture on marketplace?

Cheri Lynwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 answers to this question

I found this link for your store profile:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-Marketplace-store/ta-p/700191#Section_.2

This link talks about product photos but doesn't state exactly "how" to add product photos. I'm guessing product photos are part of the magic box set-up.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-market-your-products/ta-p/700181#Section_.3

I don't sell, just trying to help.

Take product picture, save to your hard drive

Open Marketplace

Click My Marketplace

Click Merchant Home

Click Manage Inventory

Select item

Select Edit Item

Scroll down near the bottom.  There is a space where you can upload an image from your hard drive.

(It may be obvious to Cinnamon, but it sure wasn't to me!  I only have one item on the Marketplace, and I haven't done this process in a long time.)

There is no upload image or add image option at the edit product. The list stops at Available quantity.

The following fields are missing.

• Images
  • Animated GIF
  • Downloadable PDF
  • Related Items
  • Demo Item
  • Listing Enhancements
  • Revenue Distributions
  • Like 1

the solution i found for this problem is weird. i had the same issue since yesterday. no image upload button appeared on my object s edit page. so i followed this step.. my marketplace / merchant home/ my listings.

i clicked on item name  and opened it in another window. there s a revise your item button on the right upper page above the price thing.. i clicked on it and there i reached an edit page, in which photo upload button is available under available quantity. hope it helps someone. i found this by chance. and it has been working good so far.

the solution i found for this problem is weird. i had the same issue since yesterday. no image upload button appeared on my object s edit page. so i followed this step.. my marketplace / merchant home/ my listings.

i clicked on item name and opened it in another window. there s a revise your item button on the right upper page above the price thing.. i clicked on it and there i reached an edit page, in which photo upload button is available under available quantity. hope it helps someone. i found this by chance. and it has been working good so far.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.