Bester partner

gatin Zepp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is a Third Party Linden dollar exchange. For these to work with your SL account they must be hooked into SL with an API  and meet certain standards LL established.  However LL takes no responsibility or assumes liability if you don't get what you ordered.  You use them at your own risk.

That said, many people use third party exchanges like this successfully.  I don't know much about this one to give any opinion on it though. I looked it up and found it on an archived list of approved exchanges here.

being non US the third party exchanges are really handy for buying in local currency and having payment methods that LL don't either offer or accept LL offers L$ at L$248/$1 currently for the equivelent in pounds (65p) i can get L$1-2 less from my regular exchange with out having to factor in exchange rates and extra fees. going by LL's rates for L$2500 after working a few things out it would work out more expensive for me to buy it from LL than the exchange i use.
xchange4ls is a recognized third party L$ exchange not one i use but it features on http://wiki.secondlife.com/w/index.php?title=Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Exchange_(LindeX)&oldid=1159217 just above the one i do use 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.