I have -10 Linden, how is it posible ?

FoxFalco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

That´s th e problem, I had 0 Linden, but when i looked to the top corner of the scree, I realised that I had -10 Lindens. how is it possible ? I would like to resolve the problem. I can´t even puchase free things from the store.

EDIT: I saw this in my account:

it seems that it is all product of making a relationship, but it doesn´t say anywhere that being a partner of someone cost 10L

01/09/201210:56:522573d8d5Destination: SYSTEM 
Partnership Registra 
L$10   L$-10  
Subtotals:  L$10 L$0 

3 answers to this question

Hello FoxFalco and welcome to SL Forums. Open your dashboard (log in http://secondlife.com/ ) --> Account on the left --> Transaction History to check out where your lindens gone. Maybe group liabilities? If so and you don't want to pay more, just delete these groups. In Viewer 3 is Menu Communicate --> Groups --> right click on a group --> Leave.

Two things:

(1)  Don't believe the L$ number at the top of your screen unless you have updated it.  It's often out of sync with your real L$ balance, at Accounts on your deshboard at secondlife.com.  You can force it to update by clicking on the L$ symbol on your screen.

(2) DO believe the L$ number on yoiur dashboard.  If you want to see where the L$10 went, open your Account >> Transaction History.  Every single addition or debit to your account is shown, so you'll know exactly who you paid the L$ to.  My guess is that it's group fees for one or more group that you belong to.  If you don't want to pay the fees in the future, leave the group.  Or at least talk with the group's owner about why "Everyone" members are paying the fee.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4562 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.