The bridge doesn't create in Firestrom

Yuna Ovis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

After a few times I couldn't logg in Firestrom to my computer I finally made it BUT now, I logged in and all seemed to be laggy, I thought it may be from the place so I moved to my home, and reloged, when I was logging in it still was laggy so I went to one of the no laggu places you offer and still laggy. What I noticed is that the bridge doesn't create anymore, I recreated but still it takes TOO MUCH time to create and that makes me horrible lagging. I saw in my lag meter that my network is 'nomral' the server is 'normal' and the client rate is 'below 10' I can hardly do something in there.

Will be very happy to get an answer fast

1 answer to this question

The lag meter is telling you that the problem is local, in your own computer or Internet connection.  Since you didn't tell us about either of those, it's hard to know what the problem is.  Your computer might not have a powerful enough graphics card (or other components) to handle the current generation of SL viewers, or it might be something as simple as a flaky router that needs to be rebooted.  You can add important information to your question by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT.  Please do NOT start a new thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.