Marketplace making ninja deliveries of unpurchased items!

Nefertiti Nefarious

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good mornin, Miss Nefertiti!

What a phenomenal screw up by the marketplace system.  I've heard recently of the system delivering an order and then refunding the money later because the communication from the magic box to the marketplace failed, and now this.  

Makes me wonder what's gonna happen next.  :(

He wants you to pay him for a product you didn't want nor had ordered?  LMAO, He needs to be having this conversation with LL and not you.  What does He expect, for you to return his copy, no transfer house?

Sorry, I am just finding this way to hysterical but a good laugh for a Monday morning.

Chelsea Malibu wrote:

He wants you to pay him for a product you didn't want nor had ordered?  LMAO, He needs to be having this conversation with LL and not you.  What does He expect, for you to return his copy, no transfer house?

Chelsea ... In HIS transaction records, it got delivered to me for 0L, so from his end it looks like one of the recent "delivered but not charged" goof-up transactions. His request is not out of line from what he can see.

From my end, it landed in my inventory from out of the blue with no trace of a transaction, not even the one you get when you give someone inventory. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.