Linden Realms question

valiant1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Gah this game is impossible.

lrmap.png

Thats what my map looks like, and I'm still none the wiser. Can someone mark where I'm meant to go?  Somebody said it's the machine in the workshop but if I click that it just says something about being able to use it for completing quests.

Also having another problem, I have a quest to go back to the workshop after exploring various places, but when I go back to the workshop nothing happens. I've clicked on all the machines I can find in there but it hasn't helped.

Is it even possible to complete quests and get L$ in Linden Realms or is it just totally bugged and not working at all?

looking at ur map pic then its LR 228. the brown building just a bit to the north of where u are standing.

the machines, including the quest machine in the main workshop at base camp, works by u just standing on the platform. u dont have to click anything. if u dont get any feedback on the HUD or in the chat when u stand on the machines platform then its borked and u just have to try again later on

what should happen is after getting that message then u have completed the tour quest. return to the base camp. if is all working then u should get paid 3l$ automatic as soon as u arrive in the yard

after that then stand on the quest machine in the workshop at base camp to get the first cannon quest. when is all working u should be told to go out and collect x color crystals (if u havent collected enough already) when u got the crystals asked for then go back to the base camp and stand on the machine again. u will get the first cannon flare quest. u keep repeating til u have done them all  

So I've waited a week and I still can't complete this quest to "Return to Tyrah's Workshop  to report your findings". I've gone back and logged out and cleared cache and gone back again and again and nothing happens.

Can we get some official Linden help on this please? I tried to file a support ticket but there's no category for it that I'm allowed to use.

valiant1 wrote:

So I've waited a week and I still can't complete this quest to "Return to Tyrah's Workshop  to report your findings". I've gone back and logged out and cleared cache and gone back again and again and nothing happens.

Can we get some official Linden help on this please? I tried to file a support ticket but there's no category for it that I'm allowed to use.

This quest is know as buggy. See there: Return to Tyrah's Workshop

There is explained what you could try to complete the mission. I did manage it to complete it anyhow. Try differend portals and also this quest will not be completes if you just stand there for a short peridion. It looks like it takes some time to get the compleded message. So stand there for a while.

Others reported that clearing viewer cache can help and so. Just read the link above and maybe you have luck like I did.

valiant1 wrote:

I've already tried many different instances and re-loggings over the past week with no success.

I guess I will just have to give up on the rest of the quests and just collect crystals instead.

It worked for me when I went to the kitchen.. I think the code realizes just very late that you stand in the area. But if you did try that too.. well then we just can hope that they fix it soon :(

Stuck at the same point after the Spire part, hanging around the Workshop with no result. I did try to email the LR team, but apparently the address in the JIRA about that problem doesn't work anymore. I tried detaching the HUD and coming back, I tried hanging around, I tried clearing my cache... nothing. Also, in Tyrah's cabin, several items appear to be made of default Sculpt apples: Dressing table, Wardrobe, bed end, Tall chest of drawers

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.