Can't remove vest on avi

NeilAndNobodyElse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everybody nice to be here on the forum. When I'm in "Edit Appearance" mode I can remove all my Avi's current clothes but he still has a vest and shorts on. Since a lot of the club outfits he would like tp to wear have open shirts I would like to be able to remove the vest, is this possible?

Any help would be much appreciated.

This does, indeed, sound like you're using one of the default starter skins. I strongly reccommend you hunt around for a quality skin, and be prepared to invest some $L in it. It can vastly improve the look of your avatar. Which is not to say, however, that you can't find a great skin for little or no $L. Check out the marketplace for freebies (though you'll have to wade through bunches of demos), and look inworld for skin shops with groups. Many are free to join and offer great group gifts.

Many thanks for your help Theresa and Ariel, and you are right, I do have a default avi with the fixed vest and shorts to avoid nudity issues. However when I let my Avi know I had made this enquiry he was rather annoyed and told me he wanted his outfits to be smart and presentable so that other residents would know he was a regular dependable guy and not a dance club Lothario so the vest will no longer be a problem.

I would also like to thank the very kind Canadian lady who took so much trouble to solve my problem online. As a bumbling newbie I managed to decline her kind offer of friendship, if you are reading this I must apologise for my clumsiness and thank you again for taking so much trouble to help me, it was so kind and very much appreciated.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.