Weird Transaction Description!!

Medhue Simoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This caught my eye when browsing my transactions.

01/02/201211:14:57xxxxxxx                                            Source:                                                   xx_customer_name_xx                                                                                  Payment Region:  Egglebury Description:  More than 56 Teenager animations                                                                           L$799                                                                                                                                                                 L$xx,xxx                                                                                     
01/02/201207:35:11xxxxxxx

Source:                                                                                                      xx_customer_name_xx                                                                                   Payment Region:  Egglebury Description:  MDHU Teen Guy TKD AO HUD v3 box - Teenager animations 

L$799                                                                                                                                                                L$xx,xxx                                                                    

I don't have 2 of the same products in my store, so the same product was purchased, but I got 2 different descriptions. The first 1 is from the actual description on the box, not the name of the product like it should be.

Check your transactions. Let us know if you see this. How exactly am I supposed to keep accurate records when stuff like this happens?

That's very strange, and considering that the routine always takes the object name, seems almost impossible that it could just suddenly grab the description instead.

Another lateral idea - could there actually be two prims rezzed in the same location, with different names, or something weird like that?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4495 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.