Why marketplace is not yet as good as it should be?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So many things they could have thought to put but:smileymad: the make and make changes but they never think of doing smart things to make our life easy.

For ex.  The marketplace , is worst than ever , if I want to change my prices to all my art or all my clothes I have to do it one by one , there is no way to say I want to change all of my clothes to 30 lin and do it with less movements , now i have to go one by one to do so . if i had a way to do that easy i could lower my prices for holidays and but them back later . 

they are so many others things like it , for ex. i have many tattoos and clothes and art , when someone opens my marketplace store she or he must view all of them and get upset , if the marketplace had pages so you could say i want to view the clothes only or the gestures you could  see the menu and click to what kind of stuff you want to see from that store . when a store has so many pages is hard to view them all if you only want a kind of item .

how hard it is for them to think and Do smart things? we have a menu at all the web sites and blogs ...........

even the viewer 3 is hard and makes my eyes hurt ..............

sorry for my mad mood , i want to be able to work more affective and with less time ....

MAY YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING NEW YEAR!!!:matte-motes-big-grin:

kalliopi Ziplon wrote:

they are so many others things like it , for ex. i have many tattoos and clothes and art , when someone opens my marketplace store she or he must view all of them and get upset , if the marketplace had pages so you could say i want to view the clothes only or the gestures you could  see the menu and click to what kind of stuff you want to see from that store . when a store has so many pages is hard to view them all if you only want a kind of item .

not the case when someone visits your store they can view every single item or on the left hand side of the page they can view your items by category so if they click say apparel they can view all your apparel items or refine their search further by clicking say womens and refine their search ever further by clicking say footwear or swimwear. all through out from the moment they enter your marketplace store they can also sort items by price prims or perms 

Kalliopi

There is a bulk edit function in the market place.

Simply tick the box next to the items you want to change then at the bottom of the list there is a pulldown menu, select edit there and click go.  You can then change the price on all the selected objects.

As for customers viewing your stor, they can filter using the categories list on the left side of the page,

For example click on Apparel then it will give you subcategories for Mens, Ladies, Unisex clothes etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.