Why am I not able to list stuff on SL marketplace?

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It does take a bit sometimes to show up in your store.  I am sure you have already enabled your store and from there, after they sync, they will show up in your store inventory where you then must add the description, etc and select the Active radio button.

Sometimes for me, it has taken up to an hour to show up in your inactive inventory.

• 2 weeks later...

Magic boxes are often borked thanks to ineptness on market changes. as they go to direct delivery they will first destroy our business. i put an item in the magic box (i have about 100 items on marketplace now so its not close to first time for me) and yet after 6 hours of resetting magic boxes, putting item in multiple different names, synching the magic box from the inventory management page - NOTHING will make the item appear. And it is a dated item they wont even read the support ticket for weeks at the minimum! So what to do? hate lindens more is my solution although it is well past critical mass of hatred. Write support ticket and wait for the form letter to tell nothing has happend they are now closing it. Move on with my life and be thankful that other grids are less borked. Finally, I will once again remember the wonderful days of Slexchange (long before corporate fools got their grubby fingers in it) and how not only did it work but items sold! those were the days.

The solution is just make more items and hope that some of them get thru the mess that is marketplace and end up as a sale. It can happen if you just keep adding items a few will get thru.

PS - no way is moving to another region going to make an ounce of difference, and I of course assumed you already know how to reset magic boxes and synch. That is explained better in the knowledge base and doesnt need to be repeated here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.