Akeyo Power AO

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

it's a great AO

i actually have two different ones hehehe..i forget what they are called but there were two..

i love going there and buying the dances and it putting them in the AO for me..

he is a good creator also..i remember last year..he was so grateful for his customers that made him popular  with spreading the word about his animations and other things..that he gave us a 50% discount on all the dances..not just in the group..but he did it for everyone..but it was nice to hear him come into the group chat and say this..

i believe he said that he did not expect to be doing as good as he had and that in return he was giving back to us with this sale..=)

i met him one time in world and he is really a nice person  and great skilled creator also..=) i hope you are in the group..you get all the announcements to all the new releases and updates for the hud and animations and other things..

i need to go back there myself to see if there is anything i don't have..i may have missed some releases this summer..have to keep up hehehehehe

i got the akeyo kimchan AO as a gift i love that you can go to the store buy an animation or dance and it's auto installed or you can buy animations from other stores drop them in to the contents tab in edit mode while wearing the hud it will auto configure them, if only all AO huds did that then there wouldn't be the pain of creating a custom AO with NC's

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

i got the akeyo kimchan AO as a gift i love that you can go to the store buy an animation or dance and it's auto installed or you can buy animations from other stores drop them in to the contents tab in edit mode while wearing the hud it will auto configure them, if only all AO huds did that then there wouldn't be the pain of creating a custom AO with NC's

it won't let you with all animations..we still sometimes have to drop it on the ground and drop them in the contents from there..

thats only with some..

not akeyo ones if you are getting them direct from the store and wearing the hud..if you just buy them and add them later it has to be copy  i believe..that or transfer..i forget lol it's one of those two that will lett you add them to the hud while wearing it..

and the other you have to drop it on the ground..

most huds are like that..

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

ah yes i forgot about that with no trans you have to drop the hud on the ground first and add the animations

still it is the best even having to do that..plus his animations in my opinion are some of the best as well =) so it's a great buy =)

oh and i just looked at the ones i have....i have KimChan and PricelessGirl..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.