I need help, not getting any from tech support

kwajkid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am not getting any help from tech support.  I am not receiving about 90% of the the things I buy in the marketplace.  I keep putting in a ticket.  Keep getting told they have been resent.  But still nothing.  I have lost over $250.00, real money.  I know I will not ever see it again. I even ordered something directly from the store, and still did not get it.

I work for a living and I expect something for what I pay for, and when I ask for help, I should get help. This place is a rip off

2 answers to this question

You've lost over $L62,500 and just now decided to stop spending?  Common sense would tell most people that something's wrong way before that much money spent without any return.

To your problem..........not a single person here can help you.  We are all just residents like you.  If want to rant about it (which is all this thread is) you might get more satisfaction over on the General Discussions forum.  At least there you can have a two way discussion where here it's not posible due the way the forum is setup.

First, stop buying off the marketplace. This is a very, very, VERY common marketplace issue. If you are not inworld when you purchase items from the marketplace, and/or you buy more than one or two items from the marketplace at a time using the shopping cart, it is very likely that your items will be "lost in delivery." The problem with redelivery is that if you are not inworld and your messages are capped when they redeliver, you still probably won't get the items. Your best bet is to contact the merchants individually, explain the issue in a very calm, very polite way, and nicely request that the items be resent again while you are online. Give the merchants a time when you will, without a doubt, be online; actually, give several, and/or ask what times would be convenient for them to redeliver the item(s). Include the transaction history for the original purchase in your request.

Second, LL's poor customer service is well-known. Or rather, customer service is hit-and-miss - sometimes you get someone knowledgable and helpful, sometimes you don't. Also, they did help you - they resent the items. If you didn't get them, you didn't get them, but they did make an effort to assist you. The wisest thing to do would have been to stop making purchases after the first, say, $10,000L was spent withough recieving the items. Or after the first two or three shopping cart orders failed to deliver, but you were still charged.

As has already been said, we cannot help you here. This is a resident-to-resident forum, and we have no control over deliveries or purchases or the marketplace whatsoever.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.