A folder has disappeared :(

Carmela Diavolo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

maybe two years ago, I created a folder called *NUEVO, containing all my purchased or won items still unpacked, hanging directly from main Inventory.

Yesterday it was still there, today it had disappeared.

I have cleared cache and filtered folders (I have another folder called the same, but  with different contents and hanging from a different folder too), all in vain.

I have submitted a ticket, but I wanted to know your opinion...

What can be done? It really contained valued items for me :(

TY

4 answers to this question

1.  Look in Trash

2.  Use Search to try and find it.

3.  If Search on *NUEVO does not work, try Searching using the name of one of the items that was in the folder.

4.  Clear cache and relog to an empty region such as Pooley or Heckendorf.  WAIT for you inventory to fully load.  You can speed this up by typing letters into the inventory search box.

5.  Repeat #4 at least once or twice.

6.  If none of this has caused the folder to reappear or be found, submit a support ticket.  LL can sometimes fix inventory problems that the user can't.

EDIT:  On re-reading your post, I see you've done all that.  So, you have done the right thing.  Now you just have to be patient.

Ty, Lindal,

I looked into Trash that was empty.

I filtered my inventory looking for it. I will try to look up for an item in it, but I think I wwon't remember accurately :(

I have cleared cache and relogged several times. I will try in the regions you mention :)

TY for the tip on how to speed up inventory loading :)

And yes... I have submitted a ticket!

Haha, now reading your whole post, I know that you have re-read mine. Well here it goes anyway

TY!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.