A "Picky" Problem

Maxwell Grantly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, my name is Maxwell and I am a user of Second Life for just over two years. I currently use the Second Life viewer 3.2.1 and have done so for the past two weeks or so. When I first upgraded the viewer from my old viewer of Snowglobe, I found that I was unable to add any new picks to my existing collection and nor was I able to edit/delete the picks that I already had. I assumed that this was due to my lack of knowledge of the software and so decided to leave it for the time being. Over the past few days, I have tried again and again to edit my existing picks and to add new picks to my collection. When I enter the “Pick” section of my profile, there just are not any options to add new picks and when I click on the “edit” hyperlink, no action occurs. Is it me or is there some bug with the software?

Thank you for your attention to this question.

2 answers to this question

Hello, Maxwell and not to worry. In the newest viewer, the picks button is hidden away. To get to it, press Ctrl T. Now you have a window with the available buttons in it. You can click and drag these buttons to any of the blue edges of your screen, the bottom, left or right edge. Once you have the Picks button on your screen, you can click it and you will see the familiar picks window open up, with the + at the bottom left for adding new picks or classifieds.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.