Unable to log in until:

iCade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I noticed I had several lag in game, the lag meter showing red for all three, server, world and client.

I logged out of the client and wanted to log back in but it said:

Login Failed.

The system is logging you out right now.

Your Account will not be available until 2011-12-10 9:51:50 Pacific Time.

In the knowledge base I have found out this about it:

Login failed; Your account is not accessible until (date/time) 

— this usually means that your Second Life account has been administratively blocked. Short-term blocks (less than an hour) may be the result of inappropriate behavior inworld. Longer blocks are typically the result of abuse.

You will be unable to use Second Life until the indicated time; if that is more than an hour away, you will receive an email from the abuse team on the matter.  Be sure to check your spam filters.  

Linden Lab is unable to remove administrative blocks for abuse.

Does this ALWAYS apply? I barely chatted today, spent hours playing games, and for the past two hours tried my luck with the Psychotic Neko's Lucky Chairs talking to no one at all. I have not been behaving inappropiately at all and as a paying costumer who has already spent $50 in the first week of being here this concerns me GREATLY. I do not want to invest more money when the game randomly blocks me when I've not done anything wrong.

4 answers to this question

Hey there (waves) What ive found is  there is a little lag between shutting down your client and the world.  If you shut down and turn around to log right back in, sometimes its still logging you out. It gives a time like that, but really if you wait a few min you should be able to log back in.  However today seems to have some login issues so expect to see it hang on "login" or say "cant connect to a simulator"

• Like 1

No.  This is probably not a blocked account message.  Recent changes in either the server software or the client is causing avatars who's viewer crashed at login to stay in world.  This use to be a big problem with people getting stuck inworld for days.  From what I've seen, this is not that bad and one can usually get logged back in right away.

The key to telling the difference between a blocked account and this logout message is the date/time that it says your account is unavailable.  If its like 5 minutes, then not a blocked account.

--Cinn

• Like 1

i need some help please, my avatar is stuck in world and says my friends says im logged on still. But i cant access my account. It says The system is logging you out right now.

Your Account will not be available until 2011-12-10 9:51:50 Pacific Time.

Can you please help me!!!

Thanks Minni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.