Quiet in here isn't it?

Ayesha Askham

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I post this to see what response it gets.  I have had enormous difficulty in replying to posts on this forum lately, despite following the actions recomended by support (clearing browser cache, using compatability view etc etc.)

Now I uses (for my sins) IE8 and we all know that SL works better on Firefox, but that cannot be the only reason things are so quiet.

So, does the SL website have a general issue....seems not, I can log into almost every part without issue....except this blog.

So, what gives?  I welcome comments.

Could well be, given the recent record of the lindens of saying one thing and doing the opposite then removing evidence of even saying it from grid status, that people have finally lost faith in LL and are not bothering to listen to them, could also be that with the new version of firestorm, which does not include a path to the forums, an omission I assume that comes from viewer 3 that people simply are taking the apparent Linden disinterest in dialogue or communication at face value and ignoring them the same way they have been ignoring the playing population that uses these forums. As for the real reason it is all speculation but I would assume at its heart lies a growing mass of disinterest and distrust.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.