Destination Guide Frustration!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What good will that do?  You haven't even asked the necessary questions to ascertain what's actually going on.  Perhaps this person is having internet connection problems making it impossible to connect to the sims to which they've been directed... perhaps those sims are just offline at the time.

Seems to me it would be beneficial for someone familiar with what could possibly be the issue to help this person, here in the forum, instead of sending them on a wild goose chase with LL support, where they're likely to just get the runaround.

...Dres

These are brand new entries in the destination guide. I can't imagine that there's a slurl missing or that it's outdated. I have experienced this with phoenix, firestorm and viewer 2. I have turned off my firewall to see if that might be the problem, but it seems to have no affect. Just this morning, I was able to tp to two places in the destination guide while probably getting at least a half dozen more that were "unavailable at this time." I finally gave up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.