Error of SAles TRacking?

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Am slightly distrubed at this moment, I have had several sales as my box, pops up saying delivery balh blah blah...but, its not tracking in the SLM, at the same time am getting no emails. Folks are getting my prodcuts for free, or the system is eating up the money trasnfer. I understand that bugs happen, but at this moment, I was expecting that level of sales to help with college book payments and its being floudered away :S.

Hiya Amarock, have you taken a look at your MP Transaction History? Very often, if your item is part of a shopping cart with other items from different Merchants, the magic box message comes through before the transaction registers on the Dashboard or the official Sales notification email goes out. In the MP Transaction History, the status would show "Being delivered" for your item even though you got a magic box notice because the rest of the order is still in process.  Sometimes it takes quite a few hours for the records to all sync up with one another.

If that doesn't happen, I believe there may be a JIRA for this issue, but I don't know the number. It was pretty recent, so if you search the forum threads, you'll probably find it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4537 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.