New Business Question

Echo Shoreman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I hope I am posting this in the right area.

I have a question about business ownership. I am being hired in a new business where part of my salary is ownership of 20% of the revenue. My question is, how do we add me as owner where I automatically obtain 20% of the revenue, and am able to see the accounting etc.

There will be many areas on a sim where linden will potentially be paid. I understand permissions on land etc, but as far as individual items that customers will pay their linden into, is there a way to divide it percentage-wise? Is there some scripted system for sale or able to be implemented? I am really hoping there is some really straight-forward and easy approach out there that we both feel comfortable with.

Thank you to any expert advice anyone has to offer, we obviously want to get this right the first time! Any and all suggestions and advice about this is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

I can only add that once I commissioned a split profit script that had a check mechanism.  The scripter wrote it so that if I touched the prim it was in, and the commission in the script was set to split with my avatar only for the correct percentage it gave me a code phrase by IM.  The scripter gave it to us no mod so no one could change it too.  The price of an item was put in the description field and the script handled the sale like a vendor.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4538 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.