someone took lindens from me how do i report it

jenni Capelo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

How did they take lindens from you?  It's near impossible the way SL is setup.  If you accepted some prim or device that wants lindens from you, you recieved a notice asking if you want to give them linden..........if you said yes, then you willingly gave them lindens (it pays to read those notices before you click "okay".  If you joined a group that requires group payment then it's the same thing.......it pays to read what you are agreeing to.

To answer or comment use the "Options" link in the upper right hand corner of your post box and "Edit".

Maybe a group has taken lindens. Check your transactions to see what exactly happened. Change your password in case someone knows it. If someone has taken from you other than a groups liabilities then file a ticket or live chat if you are premium member.

If it was a group, let them know they are charging for liabilities or leave that group.

There is no way for someone to "take" Lindens from you. You have to agree to give them away. Check your transaction history by going to your dashboard, clicking the arrow next to the "account" button on the lefthand side of the screen, and choosing "transaction history" from the expanded menu. You'll be able to see any and all recent transaction. I think the preset is only for one day, but you can look further back.

As others said, it may have been an automatic fee taken by a group. Check and see, then leave the group if you don't want to be debited again. You can't validly report the issue if it was a group or an object because you had to grant permission.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4542 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.