Unavailable items on market place ( NEED HELP !!!!)

Renee Burger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

nope .. magic boxes are not working for me either.. - tried resetting them, re-rezzing them, resetting them on the "my inventory" web page (when they were actually listed there) and I even tried to order a NEW magic box from the marketplace over 24 hours ago... which hasn't been delivered yet.

Partly because of this stupid bug, and broken in world search, and the xstreeet takeover with a poor "SL marketplace" replacement that has never actually worked properly, my business is now pretty much dead in SL. Just had to abandon most of the land on which my store has beeen on for the past 4 years... what a mess eh?

Clawing my way back depends largely on whether LL can pull their finger out and get everything fixed.

Not sure if this will help, but I finally got a new 3.011 magic box delivered. I went to the magic box status page and force removed the other magic boxes listed there, then rezzed the new box in world, transferred all my stuff to it, and after quite a few box resets and "synchronise magic box with marketplace" button hits on the manage inventory page and then associating all my updated items with my current listings, and then resetting, re synch-ing etc... I managed to get my stuff back up for sale.

I think the trick is to remove any existing magic boxes on your https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=adminservers page first.

Might be able to claw my way back after all....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.