Anybody having trouble submitting classifieds?

MarcelloMastroanni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am trying to submit classifieds, (which I have done before).  I am trying vie the "create a classified" link in search (does not respond to click);  and I am trying vie the "picks" section of my profile (classified link now missing).  Both these methods worked for me before.and I am sure it happened after a recent release.

I have cleared my caches and I have reloaded latest SL viewer to no avail?  Any ideas anyone?

• Resident

There is currently a bug when creating a classified from the Search Window. (WEB-4229) This will be fixed in the next Viewer Beta.

The workaround is to create a classified from the Picks window. You may need to add "Picks" to one of your toolbars. To then create a classified, click the "+" at the bottom of the Picks window.

MarcelloMastroanni wrote:

I get my picks window fine, but the "+" sign is no longer there.  I can see my picks but I cannot add a classified from the picks window.

And yes the "create classified" in search window is not working.

You know...It's just ridiculous that it has to be THIS hard to create a freakin classified! And then to have to use an OLDER version viewer to FINALLY get it done. 

/me shakes his head in disgust

Marcus Hancroft wrote:

MarcelloMastroanni wrote:

I get my picks window fine, but the "+" sign is no longer there.  I can see my picks but I cannot add a classified from the picks window.

And yes the "create classified" in search window is not working.

You know...It's just ridiculous that it has to be THIS hard to create a freakin classified! And then to have to use an OLDER version viewer to FINALLY get it done. 

/me shakes his head in disgust

I agree entirely, this is us trying to give LL money, in classified fees and commissions, it should be very, very easy.  

• 3 weeks later...

The level of incompetence in redesigning and implementing the Viewer 2 (et al) UI is truly stunning.   IMO, it is the standard by which "epic fail" in MMO game deployments is defined.  This really should be a case study of how mismanagement can alienate nearly an entire user base. 

I'm with you Marcello.  /me shakes his head in disgust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.