Answers Forum is a Gold Mine!

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

UncommonTruth wrote:

Not true Carole! I remember how clearly you explained bdsm roles
o.O

Oh, yes. That's true! There's not much I don't know about bottoming from the top and topping from the side, and what I don't know isn't worth knowing.

Thank you for reminding me. Did I manage to tempt you into the D/s scene, Uncommon?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't true in the majority of the cases.  I'm intelligent, intuitive and the most unlazy person there is, yet when I first started I asked a lot of questions.  SL has a sharp learning curve and very frustrating, PLUS their search, wiki, knowledge base is awful in trying to locate something.

and just a follow up... I received my reply, and I can't say I'm happy with it...

I've written the formal complaint , but I'm going to sleep on it and see if it still reads reasonably after some much needed rest. It will be posted to the forums, but as I expect it will be removed it will be cross hosted elsewhere as well.

Peggy Paperdoll wrote:

I'm not going to argue with your personal views or choice.  What my personal view and choice is that I'm not going to "punish" innocent residents because I'm mad at LL.  99% of the people who ask questions in the Answers section never come to the forums.  All they will see is a marked decrease in any help they would normally recieve by residents like you not answering.  Your contributions in Answers have been enormous (I read your answers every time I see your name as a poster).  You're simply withholding your help to people unrelated to your issue.........in my opinion, that's just plain wrong.

Boycott the forums..........that's where the problem is.  There is no problem in Answers other than the choice of software that LL has put in place.

Totally agree with both Peggy's posts. I have no add something more or different.

Void Singer wrote:

and just a follow up... I received my reply, and I can't say I'm happy with it...

I've written the formal complaint , but I'm going to sleep on it and see if it still reads reasonably after some much needed rest. It will be posted to the forums, but as I expect it will be removed it will be cross hosted elsewhere as well.

I am sorry to hear that, Void.

I'm in the process of delivering my two weeks notice (minus time spent banned which I fully expect and accept). during that two weeks it is my intention to only refer people to a generic listing of official LL support channels, which have been conveniently created and located on these forums for ease of everyone's use and education.

anyone is more than welcome to copy, link to, and add to those resources.

at the end of said two weeks (or upon perma banning) if I feel that the issue is not being addressed, I'll look for greener pastures.

I'm in the process of delivering my two weeks notice (minus time spent banned which I fully expect and accept). during that two weeks it is my intention to only refer people to a generic listing of official LL support channels, which have been conveniently created and located on these forums for ease of everyone's use and education.

anyone is more than welcome to copy, link to, and add to those resources.

at the end of said two weeks (or upon perma banning) if I feel that the issue is not being addressed, I'll look for greener pastures.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.